Caitlin Robinett Jachimowicz
Caitlin Robinett Jachimowicz is a graduate of Santa Clara University School of Law in Santa Clara, California, where she received a certificate in Public Interest and Social Justice Law. She also served as the Student Bar Association President and participated in various organizations and community service groups throughout law school. Mrs. Jachimowicz was awarded the Student Leader of the Year award in 2010 and was awarded scholarships from the NAACP and Santa Clara Law Alumni Association for her pro bono and volunteer work with underprivileged communities. Mrs. Jachimowicz was featured in the Santa Clara Law and Undergraduate magazines for her legal research in Haiti.
Mrs. Jachimowicz graduated magna cum laude from Seattle University in Seattle, WA in 2006 and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2010. Prior to joining the Jachimowicz Pointer, Attorneys at Law, Inc. Attorneys at Law, Inc.; Mrs. Jachimowicz worked for The Law Office of Daniel Jensen, Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren and the Panetta Institute for Public Policy.
When not at work, Mrs. Jachimowicz enjoys spending time with her husband Josh, also an attorney at the the firm, and their daughter, Penelope. She enjoys traveling, and looks forward to her yearly trip to Pinecrest Lake with family. She loves to dance and is a life-long musician.
- California, 2010
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, CA, J.D. 2009
- Certificate: Public Interest and Social Justice Law
- Honors: President, Student Bar Association; President, Environmental Law Society; External Operations Director, Journal of International Law; Board Member, La Raza Student Lawyers Association
- Honors: Bronze, Silver, and Gold Pro Bono Awards; Student Bar Association Student Leader of the Year 2010
- Diversity: Law Research and Study in Haiti, El Salvador, and Costa Rica
- Seattle University, Seattle, WA, B.A. Communications, Philosophy Minor, 2006
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Past Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney, The Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C.
- Congressional Assistant, Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren, U.S. House of Representatives
- Law Fellow, Panetta Institute of Public Policy
- Law Clerk, Santa Clara County District Attorney
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, High School Mock Trial Competition and Legal Scholars Program
- Commissioner, Santa Clara County Parks and Recreation Commission