San Jose Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Our Bicycle Accident Lawyers Are on Your Side
If you are seeking San Jose bicycle accident lawyers who understand your challenges and concerns, contact the bicycle accident lawyers of Jachimowicz Pointer, Attorneys at Law, Inc.. San Jose bicycle accident attorney Albie Jachimowicz, a partner at the firm, is an avid cyclist and highly-skilled and aggressive personal injury attorney. He understands the dangers bicycle riders face whether bike racing, mountain biking or bicycle commuting. In addition to this familiarity with the risks cyclists face and his experience as an attorney, he also has the resources of a large injury law firm and a proven legal team on his side.
Call 408-246-5500 for an immediate consultation with a highly skilled San Jose bicycle accident lawyer.
Whether you were injured by a car or truck crashing into your bike, because of road conditions, because of a bike mechanical failure or for other reasons, talk to the bicycle accident attorneys of Jachimowicz Pointer, Attorneys at Law, Inc.. Wherever you are in Northern California, we can fight for justice on your behalf. From our office in San Jose, we represent clients throughout the Bay Area and Silicon Valley. Our San Jose bicycle accident lawyers offer free consultations and we accept cases on contingency: if we do not win your case, you owe us nothing.
Representing Cycling Accident Victims from Across Northern California
We are a Northern California personal injury law firm committed to justice for cycling accident victims. We know the injuries can be serious and the need for substantial compensation may be great. There are few minor cycling accidents. Other cyclists, motor vehicle drivers, road crews, and parts manufacturers must all ensure the safety of cyclists. If they do not, our San Jose bicycle accident attorneys will hold them accountable.
We have represented many seriously injured cyclists and we are well-prepared for any type of injury case including the following:
- Often a car driver will not see a cyclist, turn in front of the bicycle, or open a door into the cyclist's path. This can lead to catastrophic injury.
- Wrongful death as the result of a bike accident. If a loved one has died in a bicycle accident, we can assist the estate in filing a wrongful death claim.
- Bicycle accidents caused by equipment failure leading to a product liability claim against the manufacturer, the distributor, the retail store or the repair shop. If a spoke breaks or a wheel falls off, the resulting injuries can require extensive medical care.
- Injuries during organized bike rides; a bicycle accident may be caused by improper markings or by poor traffic directing.
- Injury caused by poor road conditions or dangerous bike trail conditions. Unmarked broken pavement can be especially dangerous.
Contact Our San Jose Injury Attorneys
These types of cases often require aggressive negotiations and rigorous diplomacy. Because such accidents can lead to such serious injuries, insurance companies are often reticent to pay a fair amount of compensation because it may be substantial. If you become our client, our San Jose bicycle accident lawyers will diligently pursue maximum compensation for your injuries, lost wages and pain and suffering. Call 408-246-5500 or contact us online today.